Model Bride Blog
Warm weather is here and summer weddings are filling up the calendars. Love is in the Air as is Color! Brides are going to the extreme with their Something Blue. In years past brides would add a touch of blue in a garter of strategically pinned ribbon as their lucky Something Blue. Today's brides are using Blue and their wedding accent color. The shades of blues are soothing and are perfect for a summer wedding no matter what the location, beach, garden or city wedding.
There are some many ways to incorporate color through out the wedding. It may start with the bridesmaid dresses but it doesn't stop there. Brides are matching their own shoes to the bridesmaid dresses. Don't forget the men. Add a splash of color with the groomsmen with bright colored socks, cuff links, ties and vest. Bright Blue vases holding white flowers are stunning. Carry your color into the night by picking a themed cocktail with a blue hue.
Blue is a hot color for 2013, but to me it is forever a classic. Use your imagination, have fun and think of creative ways so use The Blue Hue.
Dessy Flip Flop, Crystal Heel Rings, Dessy Men's Socks, Dessy Mens Ties, Benjamin Adams Rio Bridal Shoe, Badgley Mishcka Goodie Shoe Royal, Donna Morgan Bridesmaid Dress, Donna Morgan Bridal Dress, Dessy Clutch.
Posted in by Model Bride on May 21, 2013 (0) Comments | Leave a Comment
1. For a smooth complexion. Use a facial r -scrub on your face to eliminated any flaky skin.
2. Apply a light touch of oil-free moisturizer.
3. If you skin is dry apply a primer. If you tend to get oily throughout the day apply an oil blotting gel instead of the primer.
4. After applying foundation, set the foundation with face powder. Using a powder puff to apply, gently roll the puff over the cheeks, nose, forehead and chin to set the powder and foundation.
5. To add long lasting check color apply bit of cheek stain on the apples of the cheeks. Then apply powder blush slightly under and along the cheek bones.
6 For long lasting lip color cover the lips with foundation for a base coat. Lightly line the lips and fill in with liner. Apply lipstick. Gently place a tissue over
the lips and dust the tissue with a bit of face powder with a brush.
By implementing a few of these professional makeup tricks you and your bridal party can look stunning from morning until night!
Posted in by Model Bride on April 1, 2013 (0) Comments | Leave a Comment