Model Bride Blog
1. For a smooth complexion. Use a facial r -scrub on your face to eliminated any flaky skin.
2. Apply a light touch of oil-free moisturizer.
3. If you skin is dry apply a primer. If you tend to get oily throughout the day apply an oil blotting gel instead of the primer.
4. After applying foundation, set the foundation with face powder. Using a powder puff to apply, gently roll the puff over the cheeks, nose, forehead and chin to set the powder and foundation.
5. To add long lasting check color apply bit of cheek stain on the apples of the cheeks. Then apply powder blush slightly under and along the cheek bones.
6 For long lasting lip color cover the lips with foundation for a base coat. Lightly line the lips and fill in with liner. Apply lipstick. Gently place a tissue over
the lips and dust the tissue with a bit of face powder with a brush.
By implementing a few of these professional makeup tricks you and your bridal party can look stunning from morning until night!
Posted in by Model Bride on April 1, 2013 (0) Comments | Leave a Comment
If you think headbands are only for a prim & proper look, you haven't seen these headbands. No matter what your wedding day style there is a headband for you. From dainty and demure to glam & glitz, headbands are popping up everywhere from the red carpet to the walk down the aisle.
I really like headbands for a wedding day. Not only are they gorgeous they are also functional. If you want to wear your hair down and soft a headband not only adds a bit of pizazz but hold you hair out of your face so you will be sure to look stunning in every picture. Designers such as Maria Elena are adding feathers, ribbons and uniquely shaped crystals to create stunning heirloom pieces.
If an elegant updo is more your style a headband is still an excellent pick. Add a whimsical touch with a soft flower or subtle jewels or make a statement with a chunky crystallized headband.
So whether your sporting a glamorous updo for your wedding day or wearing your hair down and relaxed feel confident in choosing a headband to finish off your wedding hairstyle and to show a bit of your personal flair!.
Posted in by Model Bride on March 14, 2013 (0) Comments | Leave a Comment