Posted by Lori Dunn on December 04, 2014
Get the Do Of Your Dreams
Determining your wedding day hairstyle may be one of the most difficult decisions in planning your wedding. Most brides want to look like themselves with a touch more Glam. Your wedding day look will probably be the most photographed look you will ever wear. Here are a few tips to help make that decision easier.
1.Browse magazines and websites for hairstyles that appeal to you.
2.Take into account the features of your wedding dress. Is it strapless, plan, one shouldered, detailed.
3. Hair Texture Think about your hair texture and how it will hold up to the elements. If your hair is thick and curly and you’re getting married in Aug you may want to consider wearing your hair up on your wedding day. If you hair has never held curl you may decide against wearing it down and curly.
4. Determine how you best prefer you hair from the front. Do you want to keep your signature middle part or do you want the front elegantly combed straight back or to the side. Once you determine the front the rest will fall easily into place.
5. Have short hair and dream of a hairstyle with long
hair? No worries. Clip in hair extension
are perfect for transforming everyday hair into wedding day hair.
6. Research for top stylist. Ask to see their portfolio. Schedule a trial. Bring a person with your on your trial whose opinion you value. Remember to communicate with our stylist. Most stylist can create any look, however not many are mind readings. Once you have found your perfect hairstyle be sure to sign a contract for the wedding day. Budget wisely. Looking beautiful and feeling confident is the goal. This is not the place to skimp!
7. Take pictures. Once you have the perfect do. Take pictures from all angles. These are great to refer to when picking out your hair accessories as well as reference on the wedding day.
8. Schedule plenty of time on the wedding day. It one of the biggest day of your life. Don’t short change your getting ready by time because you think you will be ready too early. Time flies the morning of the wedding. Schedule a little extra time to catch your breath and take in the moment before stepping into your dress. With such an important day you want to remember to stop from time to time and take it all in